The Cosmopolitan Club

The Cosmopolitan Club was founded in 1916 and received its charter from the Corda Fratres Association of Cosmopolitan Clubs in 1918. The club was dedicated to fostering understanding and fraternity between international and American students in order to promote international cooperation, peace, and friendship. Their motto was “Above all nations is humanity.”  The following documents show some of the members, traditions, and rituals of the Club.